Thursday, May 2, 2013

Soccer

Tiny Tots soccer may be the most entertaining thing on earth. Seriously, I cannot get enough. Halle is playing soccer for the first time this season and I love watching her games. There are the kids that cry for Mom during the game, the kids that take their arms our of their shirt holes and run around armless, the kids who dance, the kids who pick the grass and throw it at unexpecting children, oh and the one kid who commentated on the game as he lazily stood by his team's goal - "I'm just going to stay here. It looks like they've got it under control".

I thought Halle was going to be the child who cried the entire game, but she loves it. She runs around with a grin plastered to her face. Last Saturday, Grandma and Grandpa Allan, Aunt Chelle, Eve, and Savannah came to watch her game and she had so much fun running around at the field smiling at her fans and waving. Halle does have some skills though scoring 3 goals her first game and 1 the last game. This girl loves soccer!!


**Note: Bless those soccer coaches. Trying to teach 2-, 3-, and 4-year-olds soccer is liking herding cats.