skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ari likes to un-organize. Books on a
shelf? Nah. Let’s put those on the floor. House decorations? No way. Let’s put
the basket on my head, make funny faces in the glass bowl, and wiggle my bottom
in other bowl. Bedroom picked up? I don’t think so. I will dump out my toys,
litter books about my room, and try to pull dirty diapers out of the garbage
can. Ari has heard the word ‘no’ a few times the last couple days.
Yesterday I
caught her trying to pull decorative balls out of a vase. When she saw me
looking at her, she knew she’d been found out and started shaking her head –
like she knew the no, no, no’s were going to come out of my mouth. The funny
thing was I didn’t even know she knew how to shake her head. Apparently, monkey
see, monkey do.