Zach gave his first talk in Primary today. He did such a good job! Have a listen (it's really not a video). His talk was about the Holy Ghost.
Transcript:
When I turn 8 and get baptized, I will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
The Holy Gh ost can tell me what's right and wrong.
The Holy Ghost also testifies of the truth of all things.
The Holy Ghost testifies that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that he loves me.
The Holy Ghost testifies that the Book of Mormon holds important truths that can get me closer to God.
The Holy Ghost testifies that Joseph Smith restored the true church on the earth.
The Holy Ghost testifies that Thomas S. Monson is a living prophet who leads and guides us today.
The Holy Ghost testifies that following God's commandments makes me happy.
I know that if I listen to the Holy Ghost, I will be happy.