
It seems like we've been busy, but mostly it's just playing outside, enjoying the warm weather. My kids play so hard that Zach asks to sleep and Halle falls asleep in the car on a 5-minute jaunt to the store.
Zach continues to love letters and is working on writing. Below is his name... duh. He works so hard on writing and our driveway is often covered with his chalk letters.
He can read 3-letter words and loves to draw. He doesn't like coloring books. He instead likes blank pieces of paper to draw creatures on. To create a creature, he draws a blob, adds legs, and a huge smiley face. This one he told me was a dinosaur:
Halle has been teething and I've been weaning her from finger-sucking. This has led to a grouchy little girl, but Brandon doesn't believe me. This is what he comes home to:
Of course, this is after she's fed herself a Frosty. After that, who wouldn't be happy?!? Halle has a fascination with bathrooms... ugh. She loves to climb up Zach's stool and turn the lights/fan on and off. Also, when I can't find her, I peek into my bathroom and she will give me the most guilty face. What is she doing? Cleaning the toilet with the toilet bowl brush. While I don't like it now, I'm hoping in a couple years she will still enjoy cleaning the toilets - I will then put her to work!