Monday, February 10, 2014

careers

Based on the last week, I'm pretty sure I know what my kids are going to do when they grow up.

Ari = Mountain Climber. She is already starting her training by climbing the outside of my stairs. She does this three trillion times a day. I am not fond of her training and am trying to break her of this habit.


Zach = Engineer. This kid is a Lego builder. After seeing the new Lego movie, Zach built these letters spelling, "EVERYTHING IS AWESOME". He told Brandon Saturday night while trying to go to sleep, "The rain's really bothering me, but it's okay because everything is awesome."


Halle = Musician. Halle's been practicing her harmonica skills. Can you guess what song she is playing? If you can, you should win the Nobel Prize in Awesomeness.


Need a hint? It's a Christmas song that rhymes with Bingle Jells.