Halle's funny face. When she's asked to smile, she just squints and grimaces. But at least when I ask for a funny face, I get exactly what I ask for. I'm afraid when we get her 2-year-old pictures taken, they're all going to look like this.
Have I ever mentioned my daughter LOVES Minnie Mouse? Well, she does... a lot. Because of this, Minnie Mouse had to be the center of Halle's 2nd birthday party.
Minnie Mouse party hats
Halle's birthday cake - incorporating everything Halle adores - Minnie Mouse and PINK! I almost cried when Halle actually recognized what the cake was supposed to be.

Birthday friends (minus Beckham)! Halle's so lucky to have so many fun friends close by. Halle loves having friends over. We are going to miss them!
Opening presents. It went super fast because there were lots of helpers.
Coloring Minnie Mouse gloves with friend, Ivy
Zach and Halle show off their Minnie/Mickey gloves. Zach was very concerned Mickey didn't have thumbs.
Happy birthday (in a couple days), my sweet girl!