Friday, April 9, 2010

new spring line

I admit, I peruse the occasional craft blog. I'm not sure why as I am not all that crafty. A little while ago I came across this craft that I was set on creating, but the more I looked at it, the more I noticed all the different colors of thread. For the beginning crafter this wouldn't be a problem, but since I'm a pre-beginning crafter, I was terrified. I hate bobbins. Bobbins hate me. The thought of changing out the bobbin that many times made me woosy and I opted to not make the amazing felt playhouse.

On that same blog, I found examples of felt food and I was in love. Handmade felt food - I could do that - no bobbins involved. For Halle's birthday, we are getting her a play kitchen and felt food would be the perfect addition.

So... I would like to present my new spring line (and only spring line): Felt Food Fiesta!

Sandwich makings: Bread, Jelly, PB, Tomato, Swiss Cheese, Ham, Lettuce, Onion, and American Cheese

Ravioli

Fruit: Peelable Banana, Apple, Apple Slice, Strawberries, and Watermelon Slice

Dinner: Chicken Leg, Pumpkin Pie w/ Whipped Cream, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy (a Trisha-sized portion), and Peas


M&M Cookies, or if you turn them 90 degrees, E&E Cookies



Potato Chips w/ Bag

Carrot and Donut (no relation)



Bowtie Pasta w/ Blob-o-sauce

And... Breakfast: Pancakes, Bacon, Fried Egg, and Orange Slice

There will be more, yes, there will be more, but I have to take a little break. I know this because I've been dreaming of felt food.