Thursday, December 3, 2009

'tis the season

As Thanksgiving is a week past and it is December, I feel like I would be slow if I posted about the holiday now. Know that we had a wonderful time. If you're really that interested, check out my sister's blog to find out what we did. Just pay no attention to the section about BYU winning the football game - we are not affiliated with them. On a side note, the past couple months Zach has been randomly yelling, "Go BYU!" Brandon was disturbed because neither of us are BYU fans. We found out recently that his nursery leader taught it to him and he practices the chant every week - wonderful... We are currently working to unbrainwash him.

I love the Christmas season. The Christmas decorations are up (and keep getting put back up daily because of 3-year-old hands). We dance nightly to Christmas music and Zach and Halle both love it - Brandon also doesn't mind practicing his moves. Zach practices his dance moves outside by the road with only a shirt and underoos on and then sneaks back inside without my knowledge (my neighbor informed me of this). Halle eats our presents and I often find pieces of wrapping paper in her mouth. Packages arrive daily and Zach thinks every one is for him and that the picture of the FedEx truck on the box means there is a similar-looking toy truck instead (he's been a very disappointed boy lately). Ah... good times.

Here's some pictures from the last couple days:
Dancing with Daddy
Brandon and Zach getting ready to decorate. Zach was adamant that the Santa hats were worn.
Halle cleaning my floor. She eats everything within reach.
Zach playing in the leaves