
I think I am finally past the panicked,
how-in-the-heck-do-people-do-this stage with having two kids. I made some priorities -
I must brush my teeth before Brandon gets home from work - and changed some of my thinking -
cooking dinner is a good idea in theory but not a necessity, PB&J satisfies a hungry stomach. I think we're going to survive.
Halle is three weeks old and pretty adorable. She has two noise levels: 1) quiet, and 2)
my-arm-is-getting-ripped-off loud. Don't worry, both her arms are still intact, but she screams like the world is ending when she is mad. Because of this, she pretty much gets what she wants and is a content baby. She even has an entire laundry load devoted to her clothes. I laughed the other day when I sorted and had whites, darks, colors, towels, and
pinks. We love her to death.

Zach loves his little sister - honestly, he does. He loves to help bathe her, change her diaper (less-than-helpful most times), and entertain her. The other day, she was crying and I heard Zach calmly tell her, "It's okay, Halle. Mommy coming soon." He doesn't seem jealous at all. I've been very impressed with what a great big brother he is. Zach loves to lay down next to Halle and sing the ABCs and Halle loves it as well.
On an unrelated note: This past Friday it was finally time to dust off my Lifetime Goals List and place a checkmark next to one of my goals - obtain a Master's degree! Oh... it feels so good to be done. Below is a picture of me with my parents.