I must have been a difficult child because when Zach was born, all good-natured and loveable, my family kept telling me how much he was like Brandon. *hmpf* I really do get it a lot: “Zach looks just like Brandon”, “Zach has Brandon’s sweet personality”, “Zach is so easy-going, just like Brandon”. The only traits that get attributed to my genes are the not-so-pleasant ones. *hmpf* Well, the other day, Brandon pointed out something somewhat positive that Zach and I share - a love of country music. I’m not sure that’s what I would have chosen to pass on to my progeny, but I’ll take what I can get.Zach’s always been a mover and a groover, but he will really start boogin’ when a country song comes on. When driving, I will look in my rear view mirror and he will be performing his customary cow-milking dance moves (see an earlier May 12 blog entry if you don't know what I'm talking about) to the country tune on the radio.
I think I might have the next Alan Jackson on my hands.