So... we found out Zach's a monkey - I think it comes from the Tucker side. Brandon went to pick Zach up from nursery yesterday and was told that Zach's the biggest climber they have ever had. Case and point: when Brandon went into the room, Zach wasn't playing with toys or running around with the other kids, he was standing on the window sill. I guess he climbs on room items the entire time.I have to admit I've always known he was a bit crazy, but I thought it was normal for a boy. Most boys I know are crazy. He climbs on the couch and likes to belly flop on the ottoman - he even tried this same action but into his shallow swimming pool (I luckily saved him). He'll even take advantage of when nobody's watching and balance on the couch arms [a big no no in our house - it took weeks to train Brandon not to do it :) ].